Version: 5.6.00 Filesize: 6.7MB
- In English
Are you someone who needs to type a lot in both English and Bengali? Do you need software that quickly translates your English typing to Bengali, and it lets you fully customize your keyboard? Well then, look no further as Avro Keyboard is the perfect software for you to use.
What is the Avro Keyboard?
Avro Keyboard is free and open-source software, meaning it is free to download and use, and its source code is available for the user to use. Avro Keyboard allows the user to transform the standard US/UK keyboard into the Indian Bengali/Bangladeshi keyboard. Avro Keyboard doesn’t just work with the Bengali script, and it also works with phonetic Bengali, which is incredibly convenient and helpful. Avro Keyboard comes filled to the brim with tools and features that help the user in typing in both English and Bengali. Avro Keyboard has a simple and easy to use user interface that is designed for ease of use and peak performance.
Avro Keyboard System Requirements
- Avro Keyboard runs on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- At least 10 MB of free storage space is required to install and run Avro Keyboard.
Main Features of Avro Keyboard
- User Interface (U.I.) - Avro Keyboard has a simple and easy to use user interface that is designed for ease of use and peak performance.
- Switch to Bangla Script - Avro Keyboard allows you to change your English keyboard to a Bangla Keyboard easily.
- Phonetic Bangla - Avro Keyboard has support for phonetic Bangla, which is very helpful and convenient.
- Customization - Avro Keyboard allows you to customize your keyboard. You can either pick from the 5 presets or just design it completely on your own.
- Dictionary - Avro Keyboard has over 100,000 different Bangla words in its dictionary, meaning you can easily find out the meaning of words you don’t know.
- Auto-Correct - Avro Keyboard has a helpful autocorrect feature.
- Integrated Fonts - Avro Keyboard automatically supports a wide variety of fonts.
How to use Avro Keyboard?
After downloading Avro Keyboard, click on the Avro Keyboard app icon to open it. On the general settings tab in Avro Keyboard, there is the General, Interface, Global Hotkeys, Locale, Phonetic, Mouse, Fixed Layouts and Global Outputs options. After configuring the setting, Avro Keyboard stays active in the background, and you can open it by clicking on the function button.
How to get Avro Keyboard?
You can get Avro Keyboard by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Avro Keyboard.
- 2. Download and open the Avro Keyboard installer.
- 3. Read the Avro Keyboard ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Avro Keyboard License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Avro Keyboard and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Avro Keyboard anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Customizable keyboard layout.
- Supports phonetic Bangla as well as written Bangla.
- Can freeze sometimes.