Version: 20.1build9371 Filesize: 50.7MB
- Open Source
- In English
Has your P.C. performance been slowing down due to unnecessary files? Too lazy to find and delete individual files? Looking for software that quickly finds and deletes all the unnecessary files on your computer? Well then, look no further, as Avast Cleanup is the perfect tool for the job. Avast Cleanup is a tool that finds and removes unnecessary files from your computer quickly and efficiently. Avast Cleanup is designed in such a way that it works for both pros and beginners, with it being easy to use but not giving up on any of its functionality. Avast Cleanup quickly scans almost all the applications on your Computer systems to find out useless and junk files. After finding these files, Avast Cleanup removes all of these files to increase the performance of your Computer System. Avast Cleanup also shows you which applications on your Computer are outdated and updates them for you, as outdated software can contain a lot of issues that the updates can fix. Avast Cleanup has a sleep mode feature that puts all the programs that use up a lot of memory to sleep temporarily. Avast Cleanup is free to use for 14 days, and then you can upgrade to the premium version.
Main Features of Avast Cleanup
- User Interface (U.I.) – Avast Cleanup has an elegant and easy-to-use User Interface (U.I.) that works for both beginners and experts.
- Sleep mode - Avast Cleanup has a sleep mode feature that puts all the programs that use up a lot of memory to sleep temporarily, which lets you increase your system performance.
- Automatic cleaning – Avast Cleanup automatically scans and cleans your P.C. for you.
- Disk cleaning – Avast Cleanup scans and deletes all the useless files from your disk drive quickly and efficiently.
- Bloatware – Avast Cleanup even has the power to detect and delete bloatware.
- Browser cookies – Avast Cleanup finds and removes all the browser cookies and other useless files.
- Automatic updates – Avast Cleanup automatically updates files that are outdated for you, which is extremely helpful and very convenient.
How to use Avast Cleanup?
After Avast Cleanup has been downloaded, click on the app icon to open the program. On opening the app, you will be greeted with the Avast Cleanup interface. The Avast Cleanup Interface has 4 options, Maintenance, Speed up, Free up space, and Fix Problems. On the top right corner of the Avast Cleanup interface are the menu and notification options.
How to get Avast Cleanup?
You can get Avast Cleanup by following the steps given below –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Avast Cleanup.
- 2. Download and open the Avast Cleanup installer.
- 3. Read the Avast Cleanup ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Avast Cleanup License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Avast Cleanup and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Avast Cleanup anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Cleans your P.C. automatically.
- Detects and removes bloatware.
- Sleep Mode feature.
- Removes cookies and other browser data.
- Free trial only lasts 14 days.