AutoCAD Civil 3D
Version: 2021 Filesize: 0.3MB
- Open Source
- In English
Are you a civil engineer looking for software that helps with your work or hobby? Does no other civil engineering designing software work properly for you? Well then, look no further, as AutoCAD Civil 3D is the perfect software for you to use.
What is AutoCAD Civil 3D?
AutoCAD Civil 3D is a civil engineering designing software that was made specifically for Windows devices. AutoCAD Civil 3D was designed by the Company Autodesk Inc. AutoCAD Civil 3D allows civil engineers to survey, design, and analyze the land area for work or for their hobby. AutoCAD Civil 3D is essentially based around 3-D models, which allows you to create extremely intricate and well-designed models. AutoCAD Civil 3D comes filled to the brim with features that help you in designed models quickly, efficiently, and helps in delivering professional-level results. AutoCAD Civil 3D has an elegant and well-designed user interface (U.I.) that is extremely easy to use for both beginners and experts, and it does not give up on any functionality. AutoCAD Civil 3D is used by all the experts in the civil engineering designing community and was extremely well received by both the critics and the general public.
AutoCAD Civil 3D System Requirements
- AutoCAD Civil 3D works on devices running 64-Bit Windows i.e., devices running Windows 7 or higher.
- A 2.0-GHz processor is the bare minimum required to run AutoCAD Civil 3D, although a 3.0 GHz processor is recommended for peak performance.
- 16 GB of RAM is required to run AutoCAD Civil 3D smoothly.
- A DirectX 11 1 GB graphics card is required, although a 4-GB graphics card is recommended.
- At least 16 GB of free storage space is required to install and run AutoCAD Civil 3D.
Main Features of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- User Interface (U.I.) - AutoCAD Civil 3D has an intuitive and a very well-designed user interface that increases productivity.
- Feature lines - AutoCAD Civil 3D allows you to create intricate feature lines that change from surface to surface.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D allows you to create dynamic profiles using cross slopes.
- Connect Alignments - AutoCAD Civil 3D allows you to link alignment dynamically.
- Pipes - AutoCAD Civil 3D allows you to create and edit pipes.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D allows you to create, edit, and delete multiple profile sheets at once.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D allows you to create custom labels for objects.
How to use AutoCAD Civil 3D?
After downloading AutoCAD Civil 3D click on the app icon to open it. On opening the app, you will see the AutoCAD Civil 3D user interface. On the top part of the screen is a toolbar with 18 different options. Below that are several icons for many different features. The rest of the screen is the AutoCAD Civil 3D work area.
How to get AutoCAD Civil 3D?
You can get AutoCAD Civil 3D by following the steps given below –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- 2. Download and open the AutoCAD Civil 3D installer.
- 3. Read the AutoCAD Civil 3D ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the AutoCAD Civil 3D License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for AutoCAD Civil 3D and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use AutoCAD Civil 3D anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Amazing user interface.
- A wide variety of features.
- Puts a Heavy load on your system.