Version: 20191.0.1 Filesize: 24.5MB
- Open Source
- In English
Most of the people who love photography or modelling, love clicking pictures. Sometimes the picture is naturally fantastic, but some times you need to do some editing and processing to the image. Photography is a skill which only a few people have naturally, and some work hard to reach an expert level. Some times even a little editing and processing makes the image more beautiful and unique. But editing and processing Images is not an easy job; you require the necessary skills and perfect tools and software. One such software that helps you to edit and process your pictures and add the finishing touch to it is Aurora HDR. This software provides many features which can be useful for you while editing or processing an image.
Aurora HDR is a photographic software released in the year 2015 by Macphun Software for Windows and macOS. This software is a High Dynamic Range (HDR) editing and processing tool. Software developer Macphun and HDR photographer Trey Ratcliff together designed and made this software. In some lighting situations where highlights and shadows are prevalent in the same image cause a problem to overcome these problems, the HDR image editing technique is used. You can also use this software to create highly processed, fanciful photos as well. This software is straightforward to use, multiple exposures of photos are automatically aligned and merged, and you can also create a single tone-mapped image. Aurora is one of the best image editing and processing tool.
Features of Aurora
- Initial Merging- This tool enables you with options like “Chromatic aberration Reduction” for single images provided to the software and option like “Alignment” & “Ghost Reduction” for multiple images provided to this software. These features help you in your editing.
- HDR Excellence- This software combines Trey’s fantastic photographic vision and Macphun’s proprietary image tone-mapping, which is complemented by the simple and user-friendly interface. So when you connect your skills to these features, you can create some fantastic HDR images.
- Amazing Presets- This software allows you to access some fantastic presets which you can use in you editing or processing with just one click. You can apply a specific style to an image.
- Helpful Tools- This software provides you with access to some fantastic tools like Tone Mapping, Image Radiance, HDR Denoise, Tone Curve, Vignette, and many more useful tools. These tools help a photographer to edit their image using the HDR technique.
- Formats & Export- This software supports many file formats which also includes “.mpau” which is the RAW camera files native to specific camera manufacturers. Other file formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, Photoshop, PDF which is supported by this tool for editing.
- Sharing- Aurora HDR can share images to galleries like Flickr, 500px, SmugMug also you can directly share the image on social networks like Twitter and Facebook.
How to download Aurora HDR on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Aurora HDR folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the Aurora HDR folder and double click on the Aurora HDR setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Aurora HDR, Click on Finish button after installation.
- Dozens of smart colour controls.
- Edit and process images using the HDR technique.
- This software supports & shares files in many formats.
- High quality presets for all HDR styles.
- Aurora HDR 2019 is not a fully-featured software editing tool.