Version: 7.0.2397 Filesize: 873.56MB
- In English
Atmel Studio is a software which is a dedicated tool. It is a tool which is used by developers when they built applications for any platform for testing them in errors prior so then the application would get ready to release it on the public. The latest version of this application is 7.0.2397. The supporting platforms are Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7 64, Windows 8 64 and Windows 10 64. The author of this software as Microchip Technology Inc.
Atmel Studio allows you to build applications that contain Atmel AVR microcontroller technology and Atmel ARM cortex-M and technology. It exercises some different task that you can perform by using this software.
It can also be used to build projects from scratch and for testing the software for errors and then to verify it. With its package building process, the editor can add suggestions to make writing code easier.
There are some premade samples which you can choose to start your work.
It comes up with a unique feature by which you can increase the speed of the app-building by using C++ compiler.
An Assembler and Simulator is available, which can be used simultaneously to ensure that you properly test your final products.
It has "The Visual Assist X" extension, which is designed to enhance the efficiency of writing code and refactoring it. It is specially designed for professional developers and programmers.
Summer special features of this software are-
- It has vast source coding library, which includes drivers, communication stacks, graphic services and touch functionality through advanced software framework.
- It supports for 500+ AVR and SAM devices.
- It validate system performance and monitor power consumption.
- It configure and test the performance of wireless designs with the wireless composer running on the target.
- Its project wizard allow projects which are created from scratch or from a large library of design.
How to download Atmel Studio on PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the application.
- 100% safe
- Visual environment
- Built-in simulator
- Low level of integration
- Need an expensive ISP to run
- Requires an extra power supply