Asus Smart Gesture (64-bit)
- In English
Do you have a laptop that has a touchpad feature? Are you having troubles using that touchpad? Are you looking for a tool that downloads the drivers for you? Is no other program working correctly for you? Well then look no further as Asus Smart Gesture is the right tool for you.
What is the Asus Smart Gesture?
Asus Smart Gesture is free to download and use utility tool made by the company Asus. Asus Smart Gesture is a smart touchpad driver that has been designed to help the user with the touchpad. Asus Smart Gesture allows you precisely control your gestures, and lets you add more gestures like tapping, scrolling dragging, pinching and more. Asus Smart Gesture also has a well-designed user interface that is straight forward and is simple and easy to use, even for beginners. Asus Smart Gesture also requires that you need to install ATK drivers on your computer system.
System Requirements of Asus Smart Gesture
- Asus Smart Gesture works on devices running 64-Bit Windows, i.e., Windows XP 64 or higher.
- Asus Smart Gesture also requires you to have ATK drivers installed on your computer system.
Main Features of Asus Smart Gesture
- User Interface (U.I.) - Asus Smart Gesture also has a well-designed user interface that is straight forward and is simple and easy to use, even for beginners.
- Gesture Commands - Asus Smart Gesture allows you to pick and choose from a list of gestures, and it also lets you customize your gestures.
- Buttons - Asus Smart Gesture allows you to switch the left and right button on the touchpad.
- Mouse Detection - Asus Smart Gesture has a very convenient mouse detection feature.
- Mobile Control - Asus Smart Gesture allows you to control your PC with your mobile phones, which can be very helpful.
How to use Asus Smart Gesture?
After downloading Asus Smart Gesture, click on the Asus Smart Gesture app icon to open the app. On the top of the Asus Smart, Gesture interface is a toolbar with the 5 different tabs – General gestures, which allows you to pick from a list of one, two or three-finger gestures, Edge gestures with other gestures, Touchpad button, which allows you to switch the left and right buttons, Mouse detection with the mouse detection features and mobile control tab which allows you to control your PC from your mobile. On the bottom of the Asus Smart Gesture interface are the default, ok and cancel options.
How to get Asus Smart Gesture?
You can get Asus Smart Gesture by following the steps given below -
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Asus Smart Gesture.
- 2. Download and open the Asus Smart Gesture installer.
- 3. Read the Asus Smart Gesture ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Asus Smart Gesture License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Asus Smart Gesture and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Asus Smart Gesture anytime you want.
- Simple user interface.
- Lots of gestures.
- Mobile control Feature.
- Mouse detection feature.
- Is redundant if you have 7th generation or higher Intel processor.
App Name: Asus Smart Gesture (64-bit)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2020-12-18
User Rating: 4.31
Category: Drivers and Mobile Phones