Version: 1.2.25 Filesize: 5.57MB
- Open Source
- In English
Everyone likes to play video games; in fact, 2D games were very trendy in the late ’90s and early ’20s. Play a video game test your gaming skills, like reflexes, hand-eye coordination and many other skills. Developing a video requires more skills and consumes most of your time. To think of a new game, its gameplay, storyline, characters and animations. Animations can take most of your time if you don’t have the proper equipment and applications. Aseprite is a software that helps to design 2D animations for video games. This software has many features and can help you in your work.
Aseprite is an editor software which is developed by David Capello on August 20, 2014. This software is an old-school 8-bit 16-bit paint style application. This software uses a retro deluxe paint UI, which makes this software easy to use. This software supports many features just like in paint which helps to create your animation. It allows you to take full control over the layers of animation; you can move any layer anywhere according to your requirement to create the perfect animation that you want.
Features od Aseprite
- Animations- Aseprite handles animation very efficiently; you can smoothly control pixel arts rotations and scaling. When it comes to animation, this software has everything you want. This software has an entirely independent preview window, easy to understand timeline with layers, onion skin, and many more. You can also set the speed of the entire animation or individual frame.
- Advanced Options- This software provides us with many advance option that helps us create fantastic animations. It includes GIF animation, PNG animation and spreadsheets. You can use symmetry and grids, tile mode and many other features.
- No Subscription- Once you buy the software, there is no hidden transactions or subscription required for the software which is continuously evolving and getting updated, buy it once and use for a lifetime.
- Appreciated by All- This software has over 2000+ happy users and 89% positive reviews for a reason. User-friendly UI for both beginner and professional users, file recovery, frequent updates, friendly community, and lots of tutorials on youtube, all this makes this software even more likeable.
How to download and install Aseprite on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location where you want to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Aseprite folder and extract the content from it.
- 3- Now open the Aseprite folder and double click on the Aseprite setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to License Agreement and select a location for installation.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Aseprite, Click on Finish button after installation.
- 2D animation software for beginners as well as professionals.
- Free trial available.
- Supports many features which help in animation.
- No, save option in the free trial version of the software.
- You have to pay for the full version.