- In English
AnyBurn is developed and released by Power Software Ltd. Its primary purpose is to provide its users with a complete solution for burning any data on any disc of your choice. It is professional software even though it's lightweight and can be used by anyone and everyone. The software can create a direct ISO file from the data present on the disc. This ISO file is made from the disk and is then kept in the hard drive; you can burn this file to another blank disk and create a copy of the original disk. The software can also handle an NRG, which is the file format developed by the Nero software. But with AnyBurn, you can use the same file to burn it onto any other disk after converting it to an ISO file with AnyBurn. An NRG file can back-up the whole content of a compact disk and create a copy of the original disk.
Lastly, the software uses the DMG file format for macOS discs. This format is commonly used for the macOS X operating system. Most of the macOS applications are created in this format, and it is then mounted as a volume on an OSX finder so that you can later install the software whenever you need to. The software can convert this DMG file to another ISO format or even burn the DMG format file directly onto the disc.
- The software has the older Windows type interface, making it comfortable for most people to work with it. The software is small, and thus, the installation process is fast and hassle-free.
- The software is a complete solution for all your disc burning needs; the extensive settings provide you with the option of burning speed and target drive selection, verifying the written data, and finalizing and ejecting the disc when the process is completed.
- AnyBurn can do multiple things such as burning a disc, creating an ISO file from the disc data and even creating ISO files from any other discs or files. AnyBurn also gives you the option of converting image files to burnable formats such as BIN, CUE, and ISO; the software also gives you the option of viewing the drive or disc properties. Ripping of an audio CD is also possible with the software with conversion to MP3, WAM, WAV, APE, and FLAC formats.
How to download AnyBurn on your PC?
- 1. To download AnyBurn on your PC, click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the screen. After you have done that, your software setup will start downloading.
- 2. Once the setup is fully downloaded, click on it to start the installation process. If you had downloaded the setup earlier and want to start the installation, now double-click on the AnyBurn setup file to begin the process.
- 3. If you don't prefer that, then right-click n the file and select the Run as Administrator option to begin the installation process. Now your installation wizard will start-up, and it will show you the Welcome screen.
- 4. After you've click Next on the first screen, you will be shown the End User's Agreement where you can click I Agree if you agree with the software installation's terms and conditions.
- 5. Once you've clicked I Agree, you will be taken to the Next screen of the software, where you can select the location where the installation files will be saved.
- 6. You can either go with the pre-defined location or specify your custom location; the choice is yours.
- 7. Now once you've specified the location, click Next, and the final installation process will start. Once that is complete, AnyBurn is ready to be used.
- Supports all disk drives and formats
- The blue-ray disk is also supported
- Straightforward and neat interface
- Disc burning is fast
- May cause the whole system to hang
- Irregular updates
- Slow burn speeds occasionally
- 64-bit architecture required
App Name: AnyBurn (32-bit)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2021-01-08
Developer: Power Software Ltd.
User Rating: 4.44
Category: CD, DVD and Blu-ray