AMIDuOS PRO (64-bit)
- Open Source
- In English
AMIDuOS is an Android emulator available on Windows 7 or higher. It allows the user to use Android apps on PC. You can use the app for free for the first 30 days, and if you want to use it after that, you have to pay a 10$. But first, we must ask what emulators are.
What are Emulators?
Emulators are software that allows a computer to behave like another system like a console. Emulators allow you to play your favorite classic games, on your PC. This is extremely helpful, as it is unlikely that you still have the original console. Playing on PC also lets you adjust the graphics and framerate to what you like. It is also much cheaper and easier to use than finding and using the actual system.
AMIDuOS System Requirements
- An Intel x86 processor is recommended.
- Works on Windows 7 or higher.
- OpenGL 3.0+ or Higher.
- Hardware virtualization Technology must be enabled in your BIOS.
- At least 2GB RAM.
- Minimum of 2GB free space in your hard drive.
Main Features of AMIDuOS Pro
- Near Perfect Android Emulation – It has all the latest features that the Android OS does.
- Speed and Performance – It runs extremely smoothly; the emulation is fast and crisp.
- App Compatibility – You can run almost every single game available on Android using this emulator including Clash of Clans, Dead Trigger, and Call of Duty Mobile. You can get applications using the AMIDuOS package installer.
- 3D Emulation – The software supports 3D emulation.
- Battery Saver – It has a battery saver mode.
- User Interface (UI) – The software unlike other android emulators looks exactly like an Android OS, giving you a near-perfect Android Experience.
- Device Drivers – It uses device drivers to give you the best Android Experience possible.
- Desktop Mode – In desktop mode it offers full keyboard and mouse support like keyboard mapping and shortcuts, making it easy to use.
- External Controller Support – It allows you to connect your Xbox 360 or PS3 controller to play games.
- Switching Between Android and Windows – It allows for easy and smooth switching between windows and Android. It also allows you to share Files between the 2 OS modes.
How to Use the Emulator?
Once it has been downloaded, click on the program to open the app. The interface is exactly like the android interface. You can get apps by using the AMIDuOS package installer. Once that is done you can play any game you want.
Where to get it?
You can get AMIDuOS by following these steps -
- 1. Click on the link and click on download AMIDuOS.
- 2. Download and open the AMIDuOS installer.
- 3. Read the AMIDuOS ToS (Terms of Service).
- 4. Read and agree to the AMIDuOS License Agreement.
- S. 5et a destination folder for AMIDuOS and wait for it to be installed.
- 6. Once it has been downloaded, click on the icon to launch AMIDuOS.
You can now use AMIDuOS any time you want.
- Near perfect android emulation.
- Large app compatibility.
- External controller support features.
- Easy switching between Android and Windows.
- Battery Saver mode.
- Can be heavy on CPU usage.
- Can be laggy sometimes.
App Name: AMIDuOS PRO (64-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2020-12-03
Developer: American Megatrends Inc
User Rating: 3.84
Category: Desktop Enhancements