Alcohol 52% Free
Version: 2.1.0build30316 Filesize: 7MB
- In English
Alcohol 52% Free is a software which is developed by Alcohol Software, and its primary function is that of a disc emulator so that the user can play DVDs and CDs without an actual disc. The software is aimed at PC Gamers and Notebook users who get the most benefit of using Alcohol 52%. The software can handle six virtual ROM drives at once and can also support 25 languages with a massive reading speed, reaching up to 200X. This means you can read at a speed of 200X any disc in the virtual ROM. It uses the CD RAW sub-channel reading method and can read any normal CD DVD without a problem.
The software supports discs of several formats for reading CD files, including CD-XA, DVD-R, DVD-ROM, CD-DA, Photo-CD, Video-CD, and a Mixed Mode. The software also supports multi-session DVD CD formats, including DVD-Video, DVD-Audio Support, DVD-ROM for all current ATAPI SCSI drives. USB and IEEE-1394 are also supported.
- The software can integrate into the system icon so that you do not have to open the software application window every time. You can directly access the disc file by going through the system tray.
- The software has a straightforward and clean interface; the software can create disc images directly from its main menu, making it easier for the user rather than going in circles to find a single function.
- The software can create a disc image file and can easily mount and unmount images. The software can also help in managing the discs and focuses on speed while doing that and does not undermine the speed while doing so. Still, the software allows you with various customizations to be used while doing so.
- The file formats supported by Alcohol 52% Free are large in number and include CCD, MDS, CUE, BWT, ISO, NRG, CDI, BST, ISZ, and BST. The maximum number of virtual drives that can be mounted on a drive can also be set, and the default is set as 6, which is more than enough in almost every case.
How to download Alcohol 52% on PC?
- 1. To download Alcohol 52% Free, click on the download button given on the top-right corner of the browser window. After the setup is downloaded, open the downloads folder of your PC, and you’re ready to use the software.
- 2. Double click on the file to start the Alcohol 52% Free installation process; click on Next to go to the next window when you show the creator's welcome note. There you will be shown a EULA; click on I Agree to continue with the installation.
- 3. The next window will be shown; click on the address bar if you want to enter a custom location where the software files will be saved or continue with the default location.
- 4. Now the Alcohol 52% Free's final installation will take place, click on Finish to exit the software setup. Now you’re ready to use Alcohol 52% Free.
- Speeds up gaming
- Creates virtual drives from DVDs and CDs quickly
- Removes need of a physical drive
- No burning option available