Version: 220.127.116.11 Filesize: 57.3MB
- In English
AirDroid is software that lets you work wirelessly, and you can transfer different types of files from your computer to your device and from your device to your computer. You can share all the stuff even if your device and computer are not connected with the same Wi-Fi network. It supports Macs, Windows PCs, Android, and iOS. But some of the features work only on Android devices, not on the iPad or iPhone. The basic version of the software is free for use. For extra features, you need to get a premium of AirDroid.
The latest version of this software is named Airdroid 18.104.22.168. Supported platforms are Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. The author of the software is Stand Studio and AirDroid. The ratings and popularity of AirDroid are average. It takes only 58.7 MB of space in your system. Using the software, you have to create an account with a Droid, which lets you control and transfer all your phone stuff.
Some important features of AirDroid
The most fantastic thing about this software is that it works wirelessly. This feature of a Droid puts it on the top. As it works wirelessly, the connecting of PC or Mac to Android is very easy. So once you get used to it, you can join it in a couple of seconds.
Send a message from the computer as well.
It allows you to send and receive SMS from your computer. It is a better standalone app which is used for testing from the computer via your Android phone.
Send device notifications to PC
As soon as you start airdroid on Android, it will ask you to allow notification mirroring. This feature allows to deliver notifications from your Android phone directly to your PC.
It is a perfect device manager. Suppose if you have downloaded APK files from software on your PC, it allows you to use AirDroid to transfer them to your phone as well as you can install them.
Transfer photos and files wirelessly
It exposes your phone's file management application on your desktop. It allows you to transfer your photos, files to and from the PC wirelessly. You will also find the shortcuts of some folders such as music, photos, files, etc.
You can copy and paste links
It contains are clipboard section you can write anything there and click the arrow button. Now that text is copied to your device clipboard. Go to your device and paste that link in the text.
How to download and install AirDroid on your PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the AirDroid file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the AirDroid application.
- Its premium is cheaper than Pushbullet Pro.
- Straight forward SMS manager.
- It supports device notification mirroring.
- It is a switch army knife of storage device functionality.
- It does not provide any MMS support.
- Considerable delay when sending SMS messages through the computer.