Age of Empires II
Version: nan Filesize: 46.81MB
- Open Source
- In English
Looking for a classic, fun RTS (Real-Time Strategy) game to play? Well, then look no further as Age of Empires 2 is the game for you. Age of Empires 2 is a Real-time strategy game released in 1999. It was released in 1999, was received extremely well by both critics and the public. It has both single-player and multiplayer game modes. It is considered by many to be one of the greatest games ever made and is most certainly an all-time classic. It is available for Windows, MacOS, and PS2.
The game has both single-player and multiplayer game modes. You can play multiplayer games by either connecting to the internet or by joining a LAN (Local Area Network) game.
You can play as 13 different civilizations divided into 4 different types – Western European, Eastern European, Middle Eastern, and East Asian. Each civilization gets certain buffs and debuffs to different areas like the economy and the military. Each civilization also gets its own unique troop type, which is better than other troops. The troops follow a rock paper scissors mechanic. The major troop types are – Cavalry, archers, Infantry, navy, and siege weapons.
Buildings are of 2 different types – Military and Economics. Buildings are the most important of the game. Economic buildings help with resource production and storage and the Town Center produces villagers. Military buildings like the barracks produce many different military units. As time passes from one age to another, you unlock new buildings and units.
The game offers 5 different campaigns for the user to play with them, going up in difficulty numerically.
- Campaign 1 – Celtic campaign – In the Celtic campaign, the player plays as William Wallace, as you lead your armies against the English during the Scottish war of Independence. This is a very easy tutorial campaign.
- Campaign 2 – French – In the French campaign, you play as Joan Arc as you lead your armies against the English during the 100 years’ war.
- Campaign 3 – Muslim – In the Muslim campaign, you lead the Muslim armies against the crusaders as Saladin during the 3rd Crusade.
- Campaign 4 – Mongol – This campaign has you play as Genghis Khan as you conquer your way through Asia and Europe.
- Campaign 5 – Holy Roman Empire – This is the hardest campaign by far. You play as Frederick Barbarossa as you defeat enemies of the Holy Roman Empire.
How to get Age of Empires 2?
You can get Age of Empires 2 by following these steps –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Age of Empires 2.
- 2. Read the Age of Empires 2 Terms of Service.
- 3. Read the Age of Empires 2 License Agreement.
- 4. Set the destination folder and wait for Age of Empires 2 to install.
You can now play Age of Empires 2 any time you want.
- All-time classic RTS
- Easy and fun to play
- Online multiplayer feature
- Amazing single-player campaigns
- Wide variety of civilizations to choose from
- Voice acting is a bit poor