Version: 184.108.40.2063 Filesize: 492MB
- Open Source
- In English
Tired of other photo editing software that just doesn’t seem to cut it? Looking for a photo-editing software that comes filled to the brim with tools and features? Well, then look no further, as Affinity Photo is the perfect software for you to use.
What is Affinity Photo?
Affinity Photo is a photo editing software that was developed by Serif, starting development in the year 2005. Affinity Photo is available on Windows, Mac OS and is even available to download on your iPad. Affinity Photo comes filled to the brim with many features that make your photo-editing experience a lot quicker and much more fun. Affinity Photo has an elegant and easy-to-use user interface that increases productivity not just for beginners but even for experts. Affinity Photo also holds up performance-wise and is just as good, if not better, than other photo editing software in the market. Affinity Photo has a 10-day free trial period.
Affinity Photo System Requirements
- Affinity Photo only works on systems running Windows 7 or higher.
- At least 2 GB of RAM is necessary to run Affinity Photo (Although 4 GB of RAM is recommended).
- A Direct 10X-compatible graphics card is necessary for running Affinity Photo.
- At least 1 GB of storage space is required to install Affinity Photo.
Main Features of Affinity Photo
- User Interface (U.I) – Affinity Photo has a well-designed, elegant, and intuitive user interface (U.I) that increases the productivity of both beginners and experts.
- Professional results – Affinity Photo has the power to deliver professional-looking results quickly and efficiently.
- Performance – Affinity Photo is extremely fast and delivers high-quality results without any sort of lag. Even when working with images with thousands of layers, Affinity Photo does not lag.
- RAW editing – Affinity Photo has a dedicated workspace for developing and editing RAW images, which is very helpful and efficient.
- Colors – Affinity Photo allows you to work with many different forms of color management, RGB, LAB, etc.
- File Compatibility – Affinity Photo is compatible with almost every file format that is popularly used.
- Effects library – Affinity Photo has an incredibly wide variety of effects for you to use.
- Layers Feature – Affinity Photo allows you to work with many different layers and has a wide variety of features.
- Affinity Photo has a blending feature.
- Stitching – Affinity Photo has a near-realistic photo stitching feature.
- Retouching – Affinity Photo has an extremely wide variety of photo-retouching tools.
How to use Affinity Photo?
After Affinity Photo has been downloaded, click on the app icon to open it. On the top part of the Affinity Photo interface is a toolbar with the File, Edit, Text, Document, Layer, Select, Arrange, Filters, View, Window and Help options. The central part of the interface has a wide variety of tools and features and has the Affinity Photo work area.
How to get Affinity Photo?
You can get Affinity Photo by following the steps given below –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Affinity Photo.
- 2. Download and open the Affinity Photo installer.
- 3. Read the Affinity Photo ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Affinity Photo License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Affinity Photo and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Affinity Photo anytime you want.
- Easy to use.
- Jam packed with features.
- Amazing performance.
- Heavy system load.