Adobe Media Encoder
Version: cc202014.6.0.42 Filesize: 2MB
- In English
Suppose you are getting problems in customising audio and video separately. And you are having issues to upload your video directly to streaming platforms. Then go and install Adobe media encoder to customise your audio and video separately.
Adobe media encoder is a software which provides different video export formats depending upon Adobe applications. If it is installed with only Adobe flash CS4, then this product will provide export formats for Adobe FLV, F4V, and H.264 video. And if it is installed with Adobe premiere pro CS4 and Adobe after effects, then additional export formats will be available.
This software is developed by Adobe media encoder for Adobe systems inc. Its latest version is named as Adobe media encoder CC 2020 220.127.116.11 and the supported platforms are Windows 10 32 bit and Windows 10 64 bit. It is a part of Adobe video editing suite as well as it is responsible for encoding video files in a proper format to ensure that they can be played on different devices.
In an environment where a video is an essential form of content and batch processing increases your workflow. You can add, record and change the encoding settings of the files in the batch processing queue while Adobe media encoder 2020 is encoding video files.
By using this app, you can transcode, create proxies, ingest and output any format which you have imagined. This is one of the most powerful media management tools which allows us to work with media in a unified way across applications. It has tight integration with Adobe premiere pro cc and after effects cc and other applications which provides a smooth flow work.
Features of Adobe media encoder
- It supports fast export on Windows
- Updating export facility presents for ProRes.
- It imports HEIF files which are recorded on Mac OS, iOS devices and also on Windows.
- It has the ability of faster decoding for Windows.
- It supports importing ProRes HDR footage.
- It supports displaying colour management.
- It supports the ARRI Alexa LF camera format.
- It provides support for Sony Venice to camera format.
- It gave full support for hardware acceleration on Mac OS.
- It has improved red camera format decoding.
- It provides support for destination publishing support where new Twitter 280 character limit is available.
- You can select your playlist while publishing on YouTube.
- You can select your page while posting on Facebook.
- Customisation setting is available for titles when publishing to YouTube or Facebook.
How to download and install the Adobe media encoder on PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and download adobe encoder setup.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the setup file.
- 3. Now click the next button. And then click on the agree button.
- 4. Installation process will end in some time.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the Adobe media encoder application.
- Option available for uploading directly to streaming platforms.
- Rendering speed is much higher
- Customise audio and video separately
- Ability to choose from tons of codecs
- Gets in trouble while working with remixed files.