Version: 126.96.36.199 Filesize: 20MB
- In English
Today, the gaming industry is on a boom. Technology has taken the gaming experience to new heights. There are many high-tech 2-D and 3-D games in the market that give us a live experience. So, if you love creating stunning gaming apps and widgets for multiple platforms, then Adobe AIR is a tool that can be of great use to you. It provides you with the game development tools needed to create cross-platform 2D and 3D games. It comes with advanced features such as advanced bitmap support, accelerated rendering, texture compressions, and more.
This application enables you to create prototypes before developing full-fledged programs that easily integrate the app with other software to deliver apps quickly and effectively. It facilitates smoother animation, better protection for content, and extensive support for streaming standards.
The total size of this application is 7.33 MB. The latest version of Adobe AIR software is Adobe AIR 188.8.131.525. It is supported by windowsXP, vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Adobe authored it. It provides you with some high-tech features with a straightforward and clean interface.
Features of Adobe AIR software
- It provides a range of APIs, including LZMA compressions, and offers accelerated GPU rendering. This helps developers to create 2D and 3D games that are both visually appealing and super fast.
- The application offers advanced bitmap support, including bitmap caching and decoding, which lets you create high-resolution images and add effects and textures to images.
- You can integrate Adobe AIR with different software. You can call platform-specific or native code using the extensions available on the platform.
- The application gives you access to various codecs such as AAC, MPR, and H.264, enabling you to play high-quality videos.
How to download and install Adobe AIR on your PC?
- 1. Just click on the download button and select the location where the adobe AIR file will be downloaded.
- 2. After the downloading process is completed, open the downloaded file.
- 3. Now click the next button and then click on the "agree" button.
- 4. Installation process will take a few minutes, so be patient.
- 5. Now click on the finish button and run the Adobe AIR application.
- It is a free and cross-platform application.
- No additional tools and applications are required.
- Support for bitmaps and extensions.
- Access to multiple, free libraries.
- HTML and Flash integration.
- Creating simple applications can overload your system.
- Little complicated for beginners owing to its extensive range of features