Ableton Live (32-bit)
- Open Source
- In English
Ableton Live is a software developed by Ableton Inc., which works as an audio station on your PC. This software is unlike many other sequencing software applications, which work only as tools for composing and editing sound; Ableton Live is specially designed and can not only arrange, record, compose, master, and mix but also be used as an instrument for live performances. The software’s applications does not only stop till studios or live performances, but DJs also use it because it offers a suite of tools that can be used for beatmatching and crossfading by turntablists for automatically beatmatching songs. The software is written in C++. The software comes in 3 editions, each with their price – Intro (limited features), Standard, Suite (all features). All three share all the basic tools and features from the Intro edition, but Suite and Standard have their own additional features.
Ableton Live comes with a proprietary based license and is available for macOS and Windows operating systems. The software can be used to make normal sound turn into music. It is the perfect tool for finishing songs and performing on-stage. The software comes with two views; one is the Arrangement view – here, the ideas are laid out beside a timeline. The second one is Session View, where the ideas can be quickly experimented with and improvised.
- If you want to create music, Ableton Live will support you in any way possible. It will provide you with a workflow that will help you with whatever you’re doing. For creating music, you can use an actual recording or use MIDI as a source. You can also mix-and-match samples and loops from the ones present in the software and work them with any tempo you want.
- Live helps you to finish your music and gets you from a collection of musical ideas to a complete song. Ableton Live comes with everything you will need, which includes workflow editing, waveform representation, great-sounding equalizers, good-looking meters, and compressors. This comes with flexible and fast exporting options.
- Ableton Live also helps you give outstanding performance with its powerful performance workflows; you can take your music out of a studio and straight to a stage. Since Live helps you with perfect execution timing, you can take care of the software and hardware instruments, process audio with other musicians, trigger loops, etc.
- Live comes with many plug-ins that can be used to control and customize everything in Live; with the plug-ins, you can get more sounds, add several controllers, instruments, effects, etc.
How to download Ableton Live for your PC?
- 1. To download Ableton Live, click on the Download button given at the top of the webpage. Once you click that, the download will start, and once it is done, click on the file to start the installation.
- 2. The first screen on the installation wizard shows you the welcome note click on Next to go to the next screen where you will be asked for permission regarding the End User’s License Agreement or EULA, which must be agreed to continue with the installation.
- 3. On the installer’s next screen, you will be asked for the location where you want to save the Ableton Live installation files, click on the address bar to enter a custom path, or click on Install to go on with the path suggested by the installer.
- 4. Now the software’s final installation will take place, and once it is done, click on the Finish button to exit the installation setup.
- Tutorials and guides available on the usage of Live
- All processes are encompassed
- Straightforward and intuitive interface
- Not for a beginner requires knowledge of all the components
App Name: Ableton Live (32-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Latest Update: 2021-02-09
Developer: Ableton Team
User Rating: 4.01
Category: MP3 and Audio