Version: 1.2.250 Filesize: 960.84MB
- Open Source
- In English
The Computer is an incredibly useful device and supports us in our jobs by simplifying it and making our work more convenient. On our PC/Laptop we can easily store a huge amount of data. For our personal and business activities, we all use a computer. Computers give us access to many very useful resources. Software is a collection of commands, data, or programs to perform particular computer tasks. There is a lot of useful software that you can download and install on your PC/Laptop. If you play a lot of games on your PC/Laptop and want to check the performance of your graphic card, then you can perform a benchmark test. Benchmarking your GPU is a perfect way to see how all the new PC games can be handled. These benchmarks will push your graphics card to the limit and give you an idea of how and at what resolution your graphics card will handle. There are lots of software that helps you perform the benchmark test on your graphic card; one such software is 3DMark11.
3DMark11 is a Futuremark product; this software helps you perform benchmark tests on your graphic card. This software is a benchmark test for DirectX 11 video cards to measure the gaming performance of your PC/Laptop. 3DMark 11 uses DirectX 11 extensively, including tessellating, computing shader, and multi-threading functionality. 3Dmark 11 accurately and regularly checks your DirectX11 PC's performance under game-like loads with trusted gamers worldwide to provide reliable and unbiased results. It includes all you need to have a successful preset 3D mark ranking. Modify into the Advanced Version to unlock custom presets and settings for entry and extreme. Strong lights illuminate the waters as a team of divers explore the deep sea. This test for GPU graphics has a large number of spot and point lights, some of which cast shadows. The effect of turbulent water is created by volumetric lighting with noise-adjusted optical density. This test does not involve tesselation. Physics is a pure benchmark for CPU efficiency using lightweight rendering methods to minimize the GPU effects on scoring. In the drill, a large number of rigid bodies, some jointed, collision with a Bullet Open Source Physics library, are multithreaded simulations. The combined test involves workloads for CPU and GPU. The CPU conducts a rigid corporal physics simulation with a moderate number of collisions and joints. The GPU simulates soft body physics with DirectCompute while simultaneously returning geometry, volumetric lighting, and effects aftercare. This software performs many more benchmark tests. All these features make this software useful and a must-have.
Features of 3DMark11
- Beneficial- This software is very useful as it helps you perform benchmark tests on your PC/Laptop graphics card efficiently and effortlessly.
- Graphics test 1- This test for GPU graphics has a large number of spot and point lights, some of which cast shadows.
- Physics Test- Physics is a pure benchmark for CPU efficiency using lightweight rendering methods to minimize the GPU effects on scoring.
- Combine Test- The combined test involves workloads for CPU and GPU. The CPU conducts a rigid corporal physics simulation with a moderate number of collisions and joints
How to download 3DMark11 on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the 3DMark11 folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now, open the 3DMark11 folder and double-click on the 3DMark11 file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install 3DMark11; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software helps you test your PC/Laptop gaming performance.
- This software performs various benchmark tests on your graphic card.
- This software is easy to use.
- This software provides limited functionality.
App Name: 3DMark11
License: Open Source
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64
Latest Version: V1.2.250
Latest Update: 2021-02-16
User Rating: 3.86
What's new in this version:
What's new in this version: