Blade and Soul
Version: 1.0.0 Filesize: 6.5MB
- Open Source
- In English
Blade & Soul is a game developed by different companies for different platforms; for PC is has been developed by Team Bloodlust (Developer Division of NCsoft), for consoles, it is developed by NC Interactive. For mobile, the game has been developed by Netmarble Neo. The game is developed in Korea, and it was released there on 30 June 2012, and is an MMORPG (Massively-multiplayer online RPG). The game was released in the Western territories on 19 January 2016. The game also has a Japanese anime that is based on the game and was first aired on 3 April 2014.
The game is developed in an open-world type environment and has combat adapted from various martial arts and qinggong, which is a martial art technique from China and is similar to parkour. The game works on a quests basis where the quests are assigned by NPCs. The camera used is from a third-person basis. The in-game fights use players to fight each other with the specific and developed skills of the characters and "combo" attacks specific to a character. The game development company says that the game has somewhat of a "Downed" mechanic, allowing players to recover even when they are on the brink of death. Players begin the game with a normal RPG type PvE (Player versus Environment), but they can also participate in MMORPG style PvP (Player versus Player).
- The game has a revenge-based plot for its primary story of the game, and it is based in a breath-taking open world where mythology and martial arts have a fusion of exiting fury and fists.
- The game has four unique martial arts races, and the player has to choose between one of them to play. The game also provides you with a high level of character customization, which can help shape your character's persona with many possibilities and combinations.
- The four characters races in the game are the mischievous Lyn, deliberate Gon, industrious Jin, and elegant Yun.
- Lyn – with their dainty tails and large ears, they are the descendants of the legendary animal Kirin, from where they get their aspect of being both unpredictable and mischievous. Their acute senses have saved them many times from harm, and they can see treachery and deception clearly.
- Gon – they believe that their ancestors were born from Dragon's breath, and they take pride in that legend. Gon's have the superior combative ability and physical power. As Gon's are more into physical power, they are easily tricked and are used by others.
- Jin – Jin means "Unyielding Effort," it is a characteristic that defines Jin people, and it means that even though they look ordinary and small compared to Gons, but they have incredible tenacity and strength, which is expected of the heirs of the Black Tortoise.
- Yun – A race made up of only females entwined in the natural world, they are the Fenghuang's descendants, which is a mythical Asian bird who has passed her traits of grace and elegance. They have innate aesthetic skills, which helps them become the best artisans in the world.
How to download Blade & Soul for your PC?
- 1. To download and install Blade & Soul, click on the webpage's download button, which is located on the top-right corner of the page. Once the download of Blade & Soul setup file has finished, click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- 2. On the installation wizard's first window, you will be shown a welcome note from the creators. Click on Next to continue with the Blade & Soul installation process, and on the next window, you will be shown the EULA; you must click on I Agree to continue with the installation process.
- 3. Now you will be asked to enter the address of the location where the installation files will be saved; click on the address bar if you want to change the location or press continue if you want to continue with the default location.
- 4. Now the final installation will take place, and when it is done, click on Finish to exit the setup. Now you're ready to play Blade & Soul.
- Good quality combat
- Free-of-cost software
- English speaking community is small
- Leveling is very slow