Agisoft Metashape (64-bit)
- Open Source
- In English
Photogrammetry is the science and technology of collecting accurate information on the physical objects and the atmosphere by capturing, measuring, and analyzing photographic images and patterns of electromagnetic radiant imagery and other phenomena. It is used in topographic mapping, architecture, engineering, fabrication, regulation of quality, police investigation, cultural heritage, and geology. Architects use it to generate designs for large or complex sites rapidly, and meteorologists use it to calculate tornado wind speed when objective weather data are not available. It is also used for mixing live-action in post-production movies with computer imagery; The Matrix is a clear example of film photogrammetry. Many software helps you in photogrammetry; one such robust and effortless to use program is Agisoft Metashape.
Agisoft Metashape is an Agisoft LLC product; this software is a high-end professional tool for photogrammetry used in many popular industries. This robust software quickly found a way to capture the project pipelines generated by diverse science divisions and UAV data collection firms for multimedia productions of different sizes (from small indie to big AAA game ventures and Hollywood movies) and real word 3D capture pipelines. Today this pipeline for photogrammetry is especially common in the archeological field. It allows scientists to document the structure and accurate description of the excavation area from a large scale, scanning each object or place’s very detailed registration. This software provides features such as Photogrammetric triangulation, cloud editing, grading points, full support for land control points and geo-referred export orthomosaics, simplified 3D model generation, and panoramic stitching, network, etc. This software provides integrated tools and procedures for fast deployment in both the study and the outdoor environment. PhotoScan (64 bit) can be incorporated in various GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, the development of visual effects, and even highly accurate indirect metrics of artifacts regardless of the size.
Features of Agisoft MetaShape
- Robust- his robust software quickly found a way to capture the project pipelines generated by diverse science divisions and UAV data collection firms for multimedia productions of different sizes and real word 3D capture pipelines.
- Professional Tool- This software is a high-end professional tool for photogrammetry used in industries. Some of the popular sectors are Epic Games, Kojima Productions, 343 Industries, and many more.
- Many Features:- This software provides features such as Photogrammetric triangulation, cloud editing, grading points, full support for land control points and geo-referred export orthomosaics, simplified 3D model generation, and panoramic stitching, network, etc.
- Two Packages- Agisoft Metashape 64 bit is available in two packages – a Standard that can be used for interactive media tasks and a Pro version that supports a wide range of GIS content.
How to download Agisoft Metashape on Windows?
- 1- Just click on the download button and select a location to download the file.
- 2- After the download finishes, open the Agisoft Metashape folder and extract its content.
- 3- Now open the Agisoft Metashape folder and double click on the Agisoft Metashape setup file.
- 4- Now an installation window appears, now agree to the License Agreement and select an installation location.
- 5- It will take a few minutes to install Agisoft Metashape; click on the Finish button after installation.
- This software is a robust software for photogrammetry.
- This software is used in many popular industries.
- This software provides many tools and features.
- You have to pay for the pro version of the software.
App Name: Agisoft Metashape (64-bit)
License: Open Source
OS: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Update: 2021-01-08
User Rating: 4.17
Category: Imaging and Digital Photo