ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver has an extension called ImDisk ToolKit, which makes this tool more convenient and easy to use.
|FULL NAME:||ImDisk Toolkit for Windows|
|FILE SIZE||506 KB|
What is ImDisk Toolkit?
A ImDisk ToolKit acts as an emulator, which acts like an actual disk driver which uses the concept of hardware virtualization. In the concept of hardware virtualization, the users of the computer and PC devices use virtual drives with the help of this software to implement an actual optical disk drive.
But this concept is used in piracy too. The ImDisk ToolKit is used to create virtual optical disk drives for software piracy as early PC games used some methods to ensure its licensed usage but these methods were outsmarted by this virtual disk drive.
Due to this, in today’s time, the upcoming latest games and software have adopted the method of online product activation to reduce software piracy.
Some Primary Features and Extension Packages of ImDisk ToolKit
- Different Image Types:- One of the primary features of this ToolKit is the capability to mount different types of image file formats as virtual drives. Images files can be created easily too with the help of this toolkit.
- Easy Creation of Virtual Drive:- This toolkit also helps in creating RAM Disk, which by using system memory creates a super-fast virtual drive. The settings can be changed according to the user’s desire which includes cluster size, drive letter, file system. You can also save contents inform of images and can load contents from the image file.
- Powerful Yet Simple:-One can easily say that it’s quite a powerful toolkit with a set of simple but quite easy to use virtual drive tools.
Installation Requirement of ImDisk ToolKit for Windows PC
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 (32 or 64-bit).
- Some image file formats also require .NET Framework 4 (included in Windows 8 and later) to be mounted with the DiscUtils library.
How to Download and Install ImDisk ToolKit for Windows PC
The user needs to download the software from the official site of ImDisk before installing it. The download is quite simple as one needs to search for Download from the official site and click on the Download ImDisk button. As the downloading of the installer finishes click on it to run it.
- As you click on the installer it will run. By default, it will install on C Drive. However, this default directory can be changed during the installation process.
- Click next to proceed to further
- Click Finish to exit the installer.
To start the Imdisk Toolkitclick on the .exe file either on the desktop or on the location where you installed your application.